The Law Offices of Joseph Yar specializes in bankruptcies both large and small, and we take care to give your case our full attention. We are committed to providing the utmost care and assistance by a seasoned attorney who will guide you through the bankruptcy process from start to finish. From the moment you retain our services, we guarantee that you will be assisted by an attorney with over a decade of experience in bankruptcy law. Your case will be handled with professionalism and sensitivity, accompanied by a personal approach and reasonable fees.
We also offer to represent clients in auto accident and other personal injury cases throughout Albuquerque and the surrounding areas. We are highly competent in a variety of different personal injury cases.
- You will know the status of your case every step of the way. Bankruptcy law can be intimidating for those that are inexperienced. We will guide you through each process with care and consideration for your personal and financial circumstances.
- You will receive correct information from an experienced attorney who will take the time to learn about your particular case.
- You will be represented by an attorney who will appreciate each unique situation and approach it accordingly.
- You will always be accompanied to hearings and meetings by an attorney that you know and trust.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy – Corporate and Consumer
- Chapter 11 Corporate Reorganizations
- Chapter 13 Personal Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Tax Relief – Corporate and Consumer
- Foreclosure help
- Formation of Corporations
- Dissolution of Corporations
- Foreclosure Defense
- Personal Injury
We offer legal representation throughout all areas of the Albuquerque, New Mexico metro region including Rio Rancho, Farmington, Las Cruces, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Roswell, Tucumcari, Grants, Socorro, Taos, Los Lunas, Santa Fe; and Bernalillo County, Colfax County, Doña Ana County, Eddy County, Los Alamos County, Quay County, Rio Arriba County, San Miguel County, Sandoval County, Santa Fe County, Socorro County, Taos County and Valencia County, New Mexico.*We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code.